Jump to navigation Jump to search
Each single numeric value in an import file can be quality flagged with symbols as listed below. Insert the symbol at the beginning of a value without a blank in between. Values without any symbol are qualified as being valid.
Quality flags with Symbol (examples in brackets):
- no symbol = valid (default)
- ? = questionable (?0.345)
- / = not valid (/23.56)
- * = unknown (*0.999)
- # = individual definition (#999)
- > = larger than (>123.7)
- < = less than (<123.7)
The new data warehouse interface additionally uses the following (new) quality flags to mark values generated by pre-processing (e.g. averaging):
- ø = averaged value (ø1.123)
- ± = standard deviation of averaged value (ø1.123±0.123)
In exported files, converted with Pan2Applic, the quality flags will be converted to those used by other applications.